1. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- feel comfortable using our web sites
- feel secure submitting information to us
- contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
We categorize information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- (a) Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a Service, which may include some or all of the following:
- - Information about your personal identity such as gender, marital status, age etc.;
- -Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and
- - Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- (b) Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- (c) Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- (d) Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- (e) Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- (f) Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax or mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- (g) User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- (h) Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
We collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
Since such public environments are accessible by third parties, it is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their own purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise. We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk.
2. RIGHT TO COLLECT
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our Service, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Indianeers Media Private Limited stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program.Open Blogs
We may offer publicly accessible blogs our Service. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us.Links to Other Websites
We take reasonable measures to protect your personally identifiable information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware, however, that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can guarantee against any interception or any other type of misuse. To assist with the protection of personally identifiable information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for all uses of the Service and Apps by any person using your password. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.Advertising
We partner with a third party ad network to display advertising within our Apps. Our ad network partner uses Web beacons and log files to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on our Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.Facebook Connect
You can log in to our Service (or link your App to your social network) using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.Social Media Features and Widgets
3. GENERAL EXCEPTIONS
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) By law; (b) To conduct our business; (c) To secure our systems; or (d) To enforce our own rights, We will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
5. What Choices Do You Have Regarding the Use of Your Information?
You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. You may also opt out of such marketing emails by following the instructions within such emails or contact our support. You may also log into your account and make the appropriate selections in the "communications" tab in the "settings" menu. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us here or via postal mail at Indianeers Media Limited, E-4/230, Arera Colony, Bhopal (M.P.), India-462016.