Indianeers Media Private Limited will take immediate action to stop and further prevent copyright infringement upon acquiring knowledge of a copyright violation. Indianeers Media Private Limited will not tolerate copyright infringement. Accounts involved in copyright violations may be terminated and no refund will be issued for the remaining membership.Ownership of Courseware & Intellectual Property Rights:
You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services and the Courseware for the Restricted Purpose as aforesaid. You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Courseware and hence are vested with all intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights in relation thereto, and no right, title or interest of a proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Services or the Courseware is conveyed or granted other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services and the Courseware for the Restricted Purpose. We are the owner and/or the licensee of all the trademarks, logos or other intellectual property on the Website.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Indianeers Media Private Limited’s web site www.Indianeers.com for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on www.Indianeers.com web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Indianeers Media Private Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on Indianeers Media Private Limited’s website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify Indianeers Media Private Limited in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
Your written notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized person acting on behalf of the owner which expressly claims an executive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit Indianeers Media Private Limited to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow Indianeers Media Private Limited to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you are a copyright holder located in India, you should submit a written notice describing the particulars of your copyright infringement claim to Indianeers Media Private Limited via electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via mail to:
Indianeers Media Private Limited
E-4/230, Arera Colony, Bhopal,
Madhya Pradesh, India-460216
If you are a copyright holder located outside of India, please submit your notice via electronic mail to:email@example.com
Please also note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents information in the take-down notification may be subjected to liability, including compensatory damages for all parties harmed by reliance on the misrepresentation.
Allow some business days to respond to your notice and take necessary actions. To ensure proper consideration of your notice, please make sure that you provide all the information outlined in the notification requirements above.Counter-notification
Indianeers Media Private Limited respects the legitimate interests of copyright owners as well as users. Users are afforded an opportunity to respond to claims of infringement and to obtaining timely restoration of removed material or the user’s access to the website in case of sufficient proof of legitimate use of the removed material.
Users may respond to a copyright infringement claim by submitting a counter-notification. The counter- notification must contain the following information:
- A statement that access to the user’s account or file was disabled due to operation of a notice and takedown procedure.
- Information sufficient to identify the material that has been removed, including the account identification information and the URL address where the material could be located prior to removal.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- The users name and contact information, including address and telephone number.
- A statement that the user consents to the jurisdiction of the District Court for the judicial district in which the user’s address is located, or if the user's address is outside of India, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the user will accept service of process from the person who provided the take-down notification.
- The user’s electronic or physical signature.
Counter-notification should be submitted to Indianeers Media Private Limited at the addresses provided in the section above. Indianeers Media Private Limited will respond to a valid counter-notification in no less than 10 and no more than 14 business days.